Why You and Your Team Should Attend:
- The reference point for best Reliability and Maintenance practices.
- The forum where Operations, Maintenance, Stores and Engineering develop a partnership organization.
- The event where organizations are forging the Right Strategies, Methodologies and Technologies.
- The industry summit that stimulates Networking and Dialog
- A Conference Program where Leading Experts and Practitioners share their experiences.
- Knowledge Sharing Opportunities
- Lunches and refreshment breaks.
- Presentations and Workshops
What Keeps This Conference Innovative in its 25th Year?
- Feed back from roundtable discussions and ongoing work to develop ever better practices keep the program up to date with what works and what does not work.
- Evaluations from 20 conferences, hundreds of training courses and participation in other events around the world helps us develop a first class Reliability and Maintenance event for the real world.
- DCON’s and Metso’s ongoing work to help the pulp and paper industry to improve productivity guarantee
- Practical and cost effective solutions